Gymnastic movements tend to be some of the most frustrating exercises we perform. To execute them correctly, the require a tremendous amount of strength, balance, coordination and stability. That is why we are so excited to introduce to you our Revolt Fitness Gymnastics Course! Participants will to perform various exercises and skills of varying levels (Pull Ups, Bar Muscle Ups, Ring Muscle Ups, Handstand Push Ups, Handstand Walks) by creating mechanically sound techniques and developing positions to enable a greater expression of strength.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT:
CLASSES LED BY COACH OMAR CF-L2, CrossFit Gymnastics
INCREASED BODY POSITIONING AND AWARENESS
One of the most essential elements of gymnastics is moving our body freely, yet controlled. Meaning if we can’t correctly kip or hold a handstand, how can we expect to get a pull up, muscle up or handstand push up.
ACCESSORY AND SKILL WORK THAT DIRECTLY TRANSLATES TO STRENGTH GAINS AND LONG TERM HEALTH
You hear this in class repeatedly, but without the appropriate strength to do strict movements, we should not be worrying about advancing kipping movements. Instead, we should improve our lat and shoulder strength, keeping us healthy and happy in the long run.
FINE TUNING SKILLS THAT INCREASE SPEED AND EFFICIENCY IN WORKOUTS
You’ve probably heard that saying, Slow is Smooth and Smooth is Fast. Moving too fast and rushing increases the chance of mistakes, which ultimately slows you down. Moving carefully and deliberately with a mind for the technique will help reduce fumbling and needless mistakes.
8 WEEK GYMNASTICS COURSE
When: Every Saturday at 10am – 11am from 02/06/2021-03/27/2021
Where: Revolt Fitness 1102 N 9th Avenue Pensacola, FL 32501
Cost: Revolt Fitness members – FREE
Non-Members – $50
IS THIS APPROPRIATE FOR ME?
If you want to get better at gymnastics movements and are willing to put in the work, then YES! All strength/skill work can be modified to fit your current level. Modifications and progressions for all movements will be available every class.
The challenge is 6 weeks long starting on January 11th and ending on February 21st. The following are key details about the SlimDown Challenge:
* The most Body Fat % lost using In Body Scan at Everwell Pharmacy from your Pre-Challenge and Post-Challenge results.
* Easily track meals for points and log in bonuses along the way using Wodify RISE Application.
* The cost of entry for Revolt Members is $30 which includes access to Wodify Rise Application.
* For non-Revolt Members the cost of entry is $155 which will include a package deal containing 6 weeks of unlimited CrossFit classes at Revolt Fitness and access to Wodify Rise Application.
* Activate a Wodify RISE account to easily keep track of your meals for points and log in bonuses along the way.
*Visit Everwell Pharmacy to get your In Body Scan for a Pre- and Post- Body Fat % Scan. Your first visit should be completed BEFORE January 11th. Your second visit should be completed during the week BEFORE February 21st.
*Your pre and post results needs to be emailed to Revoltfitness.firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for prizes.
* Orientation is January 2nd at 10am to further discuss details and answer questions.
What to Expect Throughout the Challenge
* Access to online Challenge group via Facebook.
* Assigned team coach for promoting accountability and guidance.
* Full access to unlimited classes at Revolt Fitness guided by expert coaches.
* The one with the most Body Fat % lost in the female category and the male category will each win $250 dollars cash!
* The one with the most points earned on their Wodify RISE Application account will win a customized Revolt swag bag valued at $150+.